Friday, June 6, 2014

Please Share Us With Your Neighbors


Thank You Kathy and Welcome to Anasazi Talk, Your readership and opinion is welcome and appreciated  here. Have received many emails from new readers  and see many of you have connected with us on Facebook.

 Also had a few inquires about a Representative from each building for a future project please send you name and building to ....anasazitalk@gmail.com.......Thanks You    Our Readership has grown another 48 daily  readers this month..Over 1125 this month


Kathy E ***ud.com

Jun 4 (1 day ago)
to me
This is the first I've heard of this site and I've been an owner over a year and half.   Would be nice if home owners when they purchase here would be aware of this among other things. Luckily there are a few nice neighbors who share info.
Sent from my iPad

Kathy E ****ud.com

9:49 AM (12 hours ago)
to me
Please keep me informed of home owners mtg in July.  Thx
Sent from my iPad