Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tree's Trimmed ??

Well this morning noticed Wayne and Faye and a Tree Guy ? walking and checking tree's that
need to be trimmed...Alleluia    ..

.I have been asking for 3 years to get the dead branches trimmed out side my patio to no avail........Janet never seemed to worry about any building other than hers.....Well Madam President you are Now Madame Resident

Faye this is a good sign and it is much overdue..Glad to see you are taking a proactive approach here...This is another thing that was pushed by Paul jensen. I spoke with him on Sunday and he assured me things were moving in a positive direction with many overdue jobs from last Boards agenda....

.I must say I will believe it when I see it and hoping it is not some job for the future.We have waited too long....But hey Progress is good...better than its been for years


Building   5    Dead  Branches
_____________________________________________

This Weeks Stats....Thank You

Pageviews today

79
Pageviews yesterday
88
Pageviews last month
1,255
Pageviews all time history
6,179