Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Grass is Looking Good !

Was noticing as I was taking a picture of my pooch sunbathing on his walk, and have really noticed that the grass this year has started to come in nicely, As you know the last 2 summers
here were brown grass and a few green patches.At that time there were articles posted and pictures posted   But I must say it does look rather nice and plush, So equal time here is provided

Yes Wayne we are  here to compliment as well as criticize, Lets keep the  the grass looking this way for the summer.

Also thank you for the reply email stating that Faye is now the one to contact about tree trimming, As stated before I have been waiting over 2 years to have 3 dead branches removed hanging near my patio.I am in process of sending her a formal request...Will keep you residents  updated  on that progress...Thanks for Reading !!

Also some thing that really needs to be looked at our the top of umbrellas in pool area's I know that all looks by management here are at ground level

But those of us that live on the 2 - 4 floor see these peeled paint tops that really look old and dirty...Just a thought for whatever committee that may entail