Friday, June 20, 2014

Tip of My Hat..........

Just a Heads up Wayne to Say Thanks for Taking the extra step to protect my car..


Wayne Yurk

Jun 18 (1 day ago)
to me
Good morning,
Mr. Sansone    I wanted to follow up with you on the conversation this morning about the plastic that was used to cover you car. The goal was to make sure no roofing material would get onto your car. This was done so by the roofing contractor for safe measures, not to upset anyone.  This was done on B2 with no issues. I did not want to send anyone to your unit at 630am. to wake you. Please accept my apology in this matter. The roofing contractor will be on your building the rest of this week. If you would like to move your car, that would be great.

Best regards,

Wayne Yurk, CAAM
_________________________________________________________________

Webb Seller webseller757@gmail.com

Jun 18 (1 day ago)
to Wayne
Hello Wayne, After learning of why this was done this morning I want to thank you, It was appreciated and as per our conversation I know longer work nights, But do appreciate the thought knowing I did work nights. I will move car tonight so as to not be in way in morning, and again thank you for the heads up.I did enjoy our conversation this morning and do believe it cleared up some subjects that you and I had.Hoping this will lead to a better relationship here at Anasazi...  

Thank You
Michael Sansone