Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ridiculous As Usual Here

So the the morning they put the notices on the doors  that Building 5 will be having smoke alarms installed on
Tues and Wed of next week, So My WIFE calls to set an appointment to have it completed and explain to Sharon that we work and  she is free on Tuesday  from 3pm on and if Wed would be better we need them here between 9am - noon. Sharon who is always pleasant when we speak with her said Wayne is not taking appts just have the whole day that we must be available !!

Well Wayne considering you said it is a 15 minute job and half the building is not here or responded yet, I think you need to make some changes to accommodate those trying to comply

Bottom line Wayne if you cannot come during the time we are available . You will have to make a special appt with us to have this work done, I understand it is mandatory but guarantee all building 5 has not responded as of yet

And NO You do not have permission to enter my home as stated before with out one of us home and You also do not have a key to my unit as last one was given to a maintenance man and never returned to us..Not knowing who has my keys I have changed locks and will not give key till I know they are safe in office

So in closing Wayne we are awaiting your return call per Sharon about Appt...Not holding my breath but if you do not return call and set Appt you can explain to the powers TO BE  ..

We will not allow them to enter the premises.WITH DOG IN HOUSE AND NO ONE HOME....I have tried to comply..BUT NOW THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT IF YOU WANT THE JOB COMPLETED

Just trying to comply and get the job done as asked during the last 6 board meetings...