Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Funny Story

So last week I published here that the pool crew was blowing verry early and I yelled at the pool man from
patio...... Turns out that when Wayne came to pool the pool man said someone was angry and Wayne told him my name..Not sure why he was telling a vendor a residents name??

Buy anyway I get a call today from a friend that grew up with me 6 doors down and have known over 45 years, Well he owns many companies here in the valley and turns out he also owns the pool company that services Anasazi, Better part of the story is it was him I yelled at,He was here checking on workers.  When we talked on phone today we had a great laugh as we have not seen each other in 10 years and neither of us could see each other at the distance we were..

Well he did assure me there will be no noise from pool crew before 8am as we laughed about the irony. And knowing the quality of work he seeks I think we are in great shape for pool cleaning services here..I look forward to our lunch in the next couple weeks...Thought I would share on the lighter side of things here............