Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dogs On Leash !!




This morning as my wife was walking our dog, it was attacked by a dog here on NO LEASH

Now this is a everyday thing with this woman in Build 16  #109....every day she lets her dog run without a leash

NOW THE SAD PART IS MANY MORNINGS OUR BOARD MEMBER MARTA VEGA IS OUT WITH HER TALKING AS THIS LADIES DOG RUNS WITH OUT A LEASH

If a Board member is standing there with no words on rules to this resident, how do we expect anyone else to follow the rules??

To the lady in 109, If you dog attempts to go after my 5 pound dog again without a leash, I will protect my puppy and do what it takes and then call animal control

You were very lucky my wife retrieved my dog before it was hurt or we would have a serious issue here.

PUT YOUR DOG ON A LEASH OR YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE RAMIFICATIONS

This complaint will also be made in office on Monday