Monday, February 16, 2015

Another Dog in the Pool 3

Well its not bad enough we have residents (Renters) with another dog in pool area, But the sad part is there were other residents in pool and NO ONE SAYS A WORD ?

This is the 2nd Renter this week that brought a dog to pool 3 !!



I had to ask them to please remove from pool from my patio

This will cause pool to be shut down for 7 days folks..Many of you will be very unhappy if pool closed during this perfect weather, You wonder why I want to be on Board..Residents who see this kind of thing and turn their heads make me wonder why?...

_____________________________________________________________________________
I was super polite when I asked them from my patio to please not have dog in pool,we saw the people a bit later and explained I was not being rude , 

just that it would cause pool to be closed.The girl turned to us and said we dont care either way?? and walked away in a tiff....So much for the nice approach !!