Friday, February 27, 2015

Appreciated

Yesterday I was stopped by a very nice elderly couple here who said they live in build 13 and wanted to know if I was Mr Sansone and I replied yes, first they wanted to tell me what a great lady my wife was and then said we have wanted to meet you for a while as many of our neighbors love your website here and they cant wait every day to read, I thanked them and said there are still a few who cant get over this website. They also stated that those hope that it will continue to serve the community

Now as many f you know this website has taken a positive turn the last. 8 months as Anasazi progressed to the place we have gotten to since last years election.  

Now to get some things out that need to be said:   First last week after election a part time resident went to the office to complain about my website..lets get this straight

First off the office has no control over Anasazi Talk, neither does the board and even the lawyer here could not shut it down..Now I also have heard that most of those complaining are from back at pool 5 and have a friend that says they are constantly moaning and also had another person come to me last week and say..Dont write about the Bud guy in 15 it will start a storm ???

So lets make it clear....I never backed away from writing what is needed or addressed things going on here, and will continue to write this blog daily..to those at the Pompous pool 5 as it has been named by the full time residents, get over it I will continue to write about things here at Anasazi that matter to residents and it is apparent by the large readership that we are a source of info here enjoyed by the majority

Now to that small group that continue to complain..find a new hobby we are not going anywhere.

SO QUIT BOTHERING WAYNE WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT WEBSITE AND LET HIM CONTINUE THE GREAT JOB HE IS DOING..HE CANNOT HELP YOU WITH WEBSITE COMPLAINTS

The full time residents have come and discussed many things this week at a meeting at a full times residents home this last week and we have a new saying lol

We have many snowbirds that we have come to know and enjoy BUT also a few that think they are better than the rest and want to be catered to during there short winter stay.

.We have named them the Winter Snow Pigeons as they come and make a mess here just like a pigeon lol

Now this was not a post designed to be rude, but some of you may think you will control this site

That will never happen and if I happen to get an email or call about a certain individual here I will have no problem printing there name or unit number..and we may also post your picture..There is no thing as private when you are outside or at pool I do not need permission to  use your name or picture if you are in a public place

So to that select crowd that says they dont read this websight..I say tell the truth I have many ears at pool 5 and even many are tired of hearing the very small clic there are complaining...Hey your only here a few months a year....enjoy it like we do when it returns to normal here for us residents.........

So to all those and the Buds of the community...let your storm start anytime you like.I have never shyed away from my opinion. And yes many said well he did not get elected because of the blog.

Too that I say wrong..My point in running this year was not a matter of winning or losing, Just to prove the point that the by law here was illegal and I proved that by being on ballot, This will now open me to run anytime.

So to the majority of residents here I thank you for your continue readership..

To the few cry babies out there  I say suck it up.....I know many say what I write here could effect values and peoples opinion of this community..Well then lets stay on the up and up as of the last year and we wont have to post negative comments as in the 6 years previous when we had a scandal ridden board that used board for their own gain

As stated in post the last week I believe that this has the chance to be the most accessible board we have had here in many years, and I will support them fully, But will not worry about a few winter visitors who only gossip, If something here printed is something you have a opinion about send a email or contact me I will always meet and explain why a post was published and even remove it if source is not reliable

Comments :    ANASAZITALK@GMAIL.COM