Friday, February 13, 2015

Nomination ?? Anasazi in a Scramble again with Elections

           FRIDAY THE 13TH...KINDA FITTING AROUND HERE ?   LOL

I must say the politics here of late at Anasazi makes Chicago Politics look like a scoop of Ice Cream

I have received too many emails too mention about my nomination to board,after speaking with many residents and today with Family Trust, we have all agreed I am going to let the community decide about my status,

 I will accept the nomination at annual meeting and let the voters
decide, If I receive enough votes, then I believe the residents have spoken , If not elected , I continue along with no sweat off my brow,

 I thought about just walking away, but in reality I have always had Anasazi's future at heart, Many of new board members elected came as a result of this web sight opening eyes here in the community

I have never walked away from a battle here and will not be pushed aside,

Now there may be some legalities involved if elected here, as we know Brian Mcbride passed some questionable bylaws last year to keep me off board.and now is running away from Anasazi and leaving his mess for others to clean up. But willing to challenge this ruling if needed

One of his bylaws, I have challenged and the other where he passed a bylaw to protect board members after We tried to remove Robert Burchmore for not showing to 6 meetings in a row, at that time they passed a quick bylaw past us again, limiting the recourse residents have with board members. Its in the record !!

As you know I have fought the old machine board here for the last 8 years and helped bring about many of the changes with board , including the removal of Janet, and they have fought back tooth and nail to keep there private board together, But slowly we are disassembling,And have added 2 new board members last election which helped change the direction here to positive

 Now we must not allow another Monopoly to infiltrate us again.You have had the wool pulled over your eyes too long and last year you revolted and made a major change, and that's apparent by the progress here in the last year,

We must continue to remember Anasazi is a full time home to many,and not the wrong Winter visitors using board as a hobby while on vacation is scary.............

Dont think Brian Mcbride's story of being to busy to run again is factual, Lets be honest here

He saw what happened to Janet last election and knew his head was on the block this election so he slipped away, He realized that we had enough of a NON RESIDENT running our affairs.And the community was head hunting him this election. Our new board is now left to clean up the mess he caused along the way..The positive is he is GONE, along with Janet, Izzy and Robert, All of whom were sinking Anasazi.

Anasazi is moving forward and has progressed very much over the last year and I am hoping to be part of the future

Stay Tuned..Believe this is going to be a month of changes...There are some serious issues growing around Anasazi and discussion is the best avenue for all to make a proper decision