Friday, August 4, 2017

Nasty Landscapers here

This morning as in the last weeks the landscapers have no concern for people's cars and blow the pine needles and rocks all off the cars. Scratching them each time .

this morning I caught them Blowing Rocks off my car and I started to yell at him and the landscaper gave me the finger. Just turned into a major blowout.

Wayne assured me that they have been moved to another property starting Monday. These are the same two landscapers that pee on the wall outside building 5 every morning for everybody to see like pigs. And start stealing aluminum cans out of the garbage at the pool at 5 a.m. and waking up people.

Wayne has been very good on staying on them but after today's disrespect to Residents . He has finally relocated them to a new property and we will get new landscapers. Hopefully these will have more respect for our property and our cars.