Thursday, August 10, 2017

Clubroom Disaster ?? You Decide ?

WE PAID A DESIGNER TO COME UP WITH THIS VERY GENERIC LOOK...LMAO










Lisa Stephanie Geier Some lady asked me how I liked it and I said it looks the same! She gave me a nasty look when I said that


Manage
Denise Graczyk Greb Looks like a nursing home!!

· 

Simone Thomas You got to be kidding that's the redo... they should have left it the way it was.. I could have done a better job than that with beautiful stuff that I could find at garage sales are you serious??? What idiots are running that place anyway?? I feel sorry for you people that own.


Manage
Simone Thomas Oh and Denise is right, my sister lives in a nursing home that's exactly what it looks like outdated furniture and blah


Manage
Nikki Lambert that is the worst looking clubhouse ever


Manage
Michael Sansone Just talking with other neighbors at BBQ..Guess it is the common consensus here that it sucks ..lol


Margaret Bitse Murphy No it looks like a dentists office. .. like they don't want you to congregate, or sit for any length of time

Reply1 min