Wednesday, January 27, 2016

YELP

In a yesterday's post about minutes from November Board Meeting and people complaining about blog

Roberta #7 – Stated that residents should stay off websites that are privately run by upset homeowners and leave positive reviews on sites such as Yelp.

Well Roberta here are Yelp reviews on Anasazi in last 6 months.. Maybe time to get your head out of  the sand and see this is a group of unhappy residents
 NOT ONE UNHAPPY RESIDENT

REVIEWS ON ANASAZI EVERYWHERE IS THE SAME THE LAST 6 MONTHS !!


THEY ALL SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME WARNING TO POTENTIAL BUYERS HERE

"Potential buyers beware of this place, because they will literally prevent you from walking in the front door if you don't meet their standards!"
*********************************************************************
YELP REVIEWS ON ANASAZI VILLAGE CONDOS

  • 1.0 star rating
    9/25/2015
    I came here with my roommate one afternoon to ask about pricing and renting. We lived at another complex just down PV Parkway and we were hitting up all of the other complexes in the neighborhood in search of a new apartment, as we were nearing the end of our lease.

    We parked the car and began to walk towards the lobby door when a woman in a dress suit meets us there. We immediately thought it was bizarre that we didn't even walk through the fronts doors first before having someone "check us" at the door.... All she said was "how can I help you" no hi, how are you, my name is so and so, nothing! We just simply said that we were interested on some information on leasing. Then, with a snotty and rude look she shot back that this is a condominium community, not an apartment complex and you have to talk to a Realtor to buy a condo here because they are not for rent. We didn't realize before walking in the front door that this was a condominium complex, as there are no signs or postings anywhere on the street to suggest so.

    She made my friend an I feel like second class citizens because we were looking to lease a property and not buy! I have lived in the PV neighborhood since I was a kid and so I have been driving by this complex for over 2 decades, and never once have I ever been under the impression that they are condos! There is no indication on the logo or the sign out front that they are a condominium property. This woman made me feel so stupid for even coming here. After leaving, my roommate and I then began to realize why she met us at the front door before letting us walk in on our own. She judged us by our appearance in being so young that she assumed that we would not be perspective buyers! What a fucking bitch!! I have never been so disrespected by a "sales agent" or whatever the hell her job is at a condo complex that "doesn't rent"!

    Apparently my roommate and I are not worthy enough to even step foot into that office! Potential buyers beware of this place, because they will literally prevent you from walking in the front door if you don't meet their standards!
  • 3.0 star rating
    6/20/2015
    Nice place to live but as I type this, they did A/C maintenance today and now my A/c is out and they don't have an emergency line.