Friday, January 8, 2016

Slum Lords Have Arrived

Well as I pulled in from Doctor last nite ( Damn Flu) I noticed the couple from Canada that bought
the 2 units in build 5 pulling in in their Alberta plated Hillbilly lookin pickup truck, I m going to see if they are here today (Friday)  If so I am going to present them with all the articles printed here about them in the last 6 months !!
OH YES I AM..

We have what we call here in Chicago is a BOARD WITH NO BALLS

So someone has to take charge and let these slum lords know what problems we have dealt with here, as I'm sure our BALL LESS BOARD has taken NO ACTION  as of YET

FULL TIME RESIDENTS ARE AGGRAVATED ...

WATCH FOR A MAJOR VIOLATION HERE BY ONE OF OUR BOARD MEMBERS ON MONDAY....MAJOR BY- LAW INFRACTION..........ONE THAT COULD COST A BOARD MEMBER THEIR SEAT OR MULTIPLES SEATS DEPENDING ON INVOLVEMENT