Thursday, January 28, 2016

Ray Durney ?? Seniors watching Seniors ?

MAYBE OUR BOARD AND RAY DURNEY WILL START TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON SENIORS WATCHING SENIORS ..RATHER THAN ALL THOUGHT ON CONCERTS AND BINGO HERE FOR WINTER VISITORS

THIS WAS SHARED ON MY WIFE'S FACEBOOK PAGE AND REPLIED ON BY MANY ...THIS BOARD IS A JOKE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW IT

I am so sad tonight i often visit the 88 yr old lady that lives on the first floor of my building her name is Louise so sweet she is and lonely so i try to do what i can for her because she lives by herself and doesn't get around well . i haven't been there in 4 days because my son is fighting cancer as you all know and has now developed pneumonia. That has been taking my time up. I knocked on her door tonight and to my surprise her son answered who lives in Iowa and he was just here through Christmas and New Year and went home about 2 weeks ago. Louise has cancer and other health issues she had a slight stroke yesterday but the cancer has taken over and is going into Hospice tomorrow. The tears are flowing for this lady!! i am glad i was able to spend time with her and give unconditional time with her the best i could and make her smile!!! Tonight I feel like I just can't take anymore!