Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Negative ?? Vindictive ??

Just a note as a few board members have told other residents..DONT READ THIS BLOG !  Its Negative??

P.S. I SENT INSTRUCTIONS TO BOARD EMAIL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR LICENSE FOR BINGO...YOUR WELCOME!

Well for starters many of you as readership shows now realize that the truth of what goes on behind the scenes and your back here

If I was VINDICTIVE ..I would have waited till Bingo started here and watched the raid which would have resulted in the Boards arrest and even poor Wayne as property manager!! & SHARON who is listed at a contact...

Could have put a lot of people in harms way here with  this poor decision 

BUT AS ALWAYS I HAVE LOOKED OUT FOR THE RESIDENTS AND THE COMMUNITY I MOVED HERE 12 YEARS AGO FOR..'

I didn't want to see us fined and put all over news for the lack of thinking of our Social Guru RAY DURNEY......He should be embarrassed for not checking something so important..just worried about keeping his winter friends entertained!

I have been consistent for over 8 years of writing the blog here and have only tried to be blocked by those not handling business correct here

SOOOO I ask you if the truth was not printed here ...Do you think they would have tried to shut it down..??  CANT................ 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT

So If you perceive this blog as negative and not for information that you can choose to use any way you like..I dont know what to say to you except......... Don't Read