Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Resident Letter On New Media West

Kathy Eaves kazzzt@icloud.com

2:56 PM (19 hours ago)
to me
Hooray, I'm not the only customer that's having problems with the cable company.  In Sept I had internet issues, again.  One entire weekend it was out among many other hours during the month of Sept.  After the tech coming out twice, he said my modem was bad so I bought a new one from him.  So now my internet is working but I can't download Netflix movies.  I get an error has occurred...  Needless to say I am very  frustrated with this company.  They said they would credit my account for time lost due to no internet service, that has not happened.

I was told BEFORE I purchased my condo that this company's contract would be up in 2015.  I figured I could wait two years.  Now I'm told it will be 2016!!!

In addition, I can't stream anything because the list of providers never includes NMW.

Why are we putting up with such antiquated service for a complex this size?

Kathy Eaves, bldg 7, 203
Sent from my iPad