Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Backwoods Living at Anasazi ??


Well again this morning Building 2 is setting up their tent in the courtyard again, So I call Wayne and he says it was a one time thing on Sunday to check out the tent???, Then this morning I call and he says he will send the guys over there. They were there and left ????   Am I the only one that thinks this is crazy having tents on the property ??

 WHERE ARE OUR BOARD MEMBERS ??? WHO PROMISED TO WALK THE GROUNDS .
This is ridiculous in a gated community ...Wayne what kind of management are you providing here. If this continues and we are going to live in a ghetto community. I think action should be taken......

 This is not part of our community living here..Looks great to potential buyers HUH??

Wayne you said you were going to talk to the resident but u sent 2 maintenance guys..Maybe this should have been something A PROPERTY MANAGER HANDLED HIMSELF



Maybe this weekend I have a few friends bring some tents and set up for the day ???  Maybe in front of board members units or those that actually live here.We will just say we are checking them out also...I know this is not the view I bought here for !.., The one thing I am sorry about is I have to work on Thursday for Board meeting But hoping someone will ask why NO ONE CARES HERE..........

THERE IS NO REASON AT ALL FOR ANY TENTS TO BE UP ON PROPERTY...PERIOD

What has happened to our peaceful community....Just asking ?? New MANAGEMENT?? ..Dont know .........But something needs to change...I have lived here 10 years so I do speak from experience as to the changes here.To those who have only lived here 2-3 years , you have no concept on how this community was before.ASK us who have lived here

AND THE OVER 250 READERS THIS WEEK MAY AGREE, THATS WHY THEY KEEP READING HERE TO GET THE TRUTH