Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Very Busy Mail Week here at Anasazi

First off thank you to the many have sent comments and email this last week, It has been a large influx and we will publish as we get caught up..Thanks Again ..The Anasazi Talk Moderators

Here is some from 4/21/14 l
__________________________________________________________________

Marlou joyfullangels@

12:31 PM (3 hours ago)
to anasazitalk@gmail.com
        4/21/2014
we have an absolute right to be informed.

Hello,  I agree with the ones who have talked about needing to be informed. we used to be informed of all things a few years ago. what happened??  I also come home from work late @ night due to the shift that I am assigned.I  have seen some things that are pretty disturbing a few times. I need to get out of my car to get to my condo. there were a few times that I called up a family member to ask if I could stay with them until morning . also another resident and I, shared with each other about things seen in the late hours. just trying to get out of my car and go to my residence. 

 yes , I know, just call security when you come home. well, I do not ALWAYS have that option, security is not here   after  2AM.  I for ONE  would love to have them on property through the night.  I am sure and know of other residents that feel the same   

HOW ABOUT LETTING THE HOME OWNERS VOTE ON THAT ISSUE??  I also did not talk about what I had seen here when arriving home one night. I will do that if any one would like to know. I am along time resident here and WOW !  change is not always good.  I was here when we had a building not a gait for security,   I do have to say that the        office did tell me that...

 At the time of my late night situation here a few months ago...Wayne did alert the officers and they stepped up or maybe it was increased the officers hours for a short time.  PLEASE KNOW we need to be informed not to cause alarm  but to be aware and alert. that Is our right as residents. thank you, M.


Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________________________

JBS

 @

12:47 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
All residents DESERVE a response by the end of the business day...no exceptions.