Friday, April 25, 2014

Quiet Time Here ???


HEY WAYNE YURK, Why is your pool guy dragging chairs across pool deck at 6:50am ?? this morning at Pool 3

It is quiet time here till 8pm and that's when your blowers start

next time pool guy starts early I will lodge a noise complaint against pool company and your office with P.D

This is why people are talking about your removal next !!

 

 When I yelled from patio about noise, the guy in white shirt in picture below said If I didnt like come down there??? 
                                             
Thats the response you get from AAM Companies  ???

Believe me  WAYNE I told him he did not want me to come down there, then he put his tail between his legs like you Wayne and shut up.......

GET A HOLD OF YOUR CREW WAYNE

QUIET TIME HERE TILL 8AM...YOUR RULES REMEMBER!!

Board Members ?? Who Runs this place ?? You or AAM

THIS IS WHY PRIVATE MEETING LAST WEEK WITH RESIDENTS WAS HELD.