Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Real Grounds Committee ?

Not only is this not the view I bought here for, besides the laundry on weekend this same unit in Build 2 gives their dogs haircuts and then throws the pile of fur off balcony? 

We do need a "Real Grounds Committee" that actually walks the grounds on a daily basis..I think this would deter many of these infractions that take away from the beauty here.Laundry hanging on patios, disarrayed patio's, dogs in pools, people not picking up after pets etc etc

 I think our new board should start to use residents like myself for this task.Some of us longtime residents that do walk the property daily. 

This committee should be full time residents that can work together year round to report to Wayne and Board the infractions reported ?/
 I will also convey this to Board.

We do not have an active committee doing this now