Monday, January 26, 2015

Thanks again...For the Support


Inga1

Jan 24
to me
Because you are a full time  resident and knowledgeable in all that makes this community work as well as what is needed to keep it at its optimum,

 you would have our write in vote.

I was on our board for 15 years and know that it requires a true  love of community to give your time and devotion to.

You seem to demonstrate that .

Inga and Tony Martusciello      

____________________________________________________

     

Michelle Pierson




to me

Mike

I will be writing you in on the ballot.  Because of your history at Anasazi, good business sense and ability to effectually confront issues, your contribution as a board member will benefit everyone in our community.

Regards,
Michelle
_____________________________________________________

Kathy Eaves 


to me




Well hallelujah. You definitely have my write in vote as president. You are the only one that is a go-getter that actually gets things done!  The other members are best as they are now. 
I'm also doing a write in for Dana (new life) what we need. 

____________________________________________________
Jeff 
to me

Michael, You have my vote, Anasazi has needed a person like you for too long, Dont Give up

Jeff L
January 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM
________________________________

Vince 
 to me

Michael You have both my votes, I voted for you last election My
wife and I both support your bid for election