Monday, January 19, 2015

Thank You Office

Just a BIG Thank you to Wayne, after new, very bright light was installed in parking lot across from my patio, that blinded all on my patio and lit my bedroom up all nite like the sun.. lol,

I called office and asked Sharon for help, and Wayne called me right back and after explaining the problem, the light went out and he is in process of changing wattage to avoid this problem. This is the 3 rd time this month I have had to contact office, and must say it is really a pleasure to always get a response and in a verry timely manner.

The last was a call after heater went out in my unit and their recommendation for a service man saved me over $300. Finally Wayne and office have made some very big improvements to all here in last 10 months and a thank you is in order, Michael Build 5