Friday, January 23, 2015

Thank You for The Emails


Received these on Thursday.....Thank You
Along with many calls and knocks on door !
________________________________________________________

Michelle Pierson




to me
Mike

I will be writing you in on the ballot.  Because of your history at Anasazi, good business sense and ability to effectually confront issues, your contribution as a board member will benefit everyone in our community.

Regards,
Michelle
_____________________________________________________

Kathy Eaves 

to me



Well hallelujah. You definitely have my write in vote as president. You are the only one that is a go-getter that actually gets things done!  The other members are best as they are now. 
I'm also doing a write in for Dana (new life) what we need. 

____________________________________________________
Jeff 
to me
Michael, You have my vote, Anasazi has needed a person like you for too long, Dont Give up

Jeff L
January 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM
________________________________

Vince 
to me

Michael You have both my votes, I voted for you last election My
wife and I both support your bid for election
________________________________________________________