Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cant Make Everyone Happy...All of the Time

After hearing about a conversation with Wayne and a resident who asked Wayne if I was his boss??

First off this was a ridicules and disrespectful comment to make..Let me explain again about how things have progressed

As explained a few weeks ago I believe we are progress in motion here at Anasazi.... Wayne and I had a very lengthy conversation about the community and the progress that is happening

He also agreed to allow me to send him or speak with him about things I receive from residents on this website. And will take in consideration on the importance of each issue, I will not go into a long answer here about why....but for many years Wayne's hands were tied by old school board here that did nothing..Enough Said on that stale issue

So Wayne working together with me or with other residents closely is one of the things many many here have asked for...... community working together with management = Great deal for all

Wayne also knows I walk the grounds on a regular basis and talk to "MANY" residents a week.

So in closing you cant make all happy all the time, But a Majority will work for now

To Those with that mentality to ask such questions ...How come we don't see, hear from you at a Board Meeting or running for board ??   I have been active in this community for over 10 years and will continue to work and help keep Anasazi The place I want to live...This website helps provides that..
We have outlasted 5 Board Members
(1 Left to Remove)and 6 years of fighting to be the source for open forum speaking at its best..The discussion Board crashed and burned because it was like Scripted and people wanted the truth, Not Janet and Boyfriends version of the fairy tale she lived in..More changes here in 6 months than 6 years under Janets Board

I actually find it a pleasure to see Community and Management Working Together 

Many have asked if I am considering a run for the Board ??
That is a post scheduled for the future , But no decisions have been made to this point, But in consideration as the support from many is encouraging


HOW MANY PEOPLE VIEWED ANASAZI TALK IN 2014

                     8,066

This Shows Anasazi Talk Is the Source of Anasazi Info