Thursday, December 7, 2017

Office Reply to Cleaning Crew Email

Reply from Office on Cleaning Email today

Wayne Yurk <wyurk@associatedasset.com>
12:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
I am looking into this. If it needs cleaned,I will have it done asap.
Thank you,

MY REPLY:Appreciate the reply very much...But Your Line ...."If it needs cleaned,I will have it done"

Do you think with all I have going on here that I have nothing better than to send a note if it wasnt clean?? I usually mop every week after thier poor service..But after reading all the minutes of board meeting and others having the same problem, I thought you might want to know ahead of a board meeting so you could remedy.

.I see you SENT THE LADY HERE and she is scrubbing floor...I guess it was a valid email ? Thanks again Michael #5