Saturday, December 2, 2017

Bring back Phoenix Police

Slight Ruckus here this morning ?
Sitting on patio this morning and some lady is giving security guard some guff on why they cant remove abandoned cars here? I ask over patio and say you should address board here as many are unhappy with this piss poor security service we have.That only the police had this power here and we wanted them back

As I say we all want police back here...Security guard states : They were removed for not during their job ?? Complete falseness

This from the security company that has no shows here often..admonished 3 different times for having girls riding on cart here late at nite, partying with guard, Useless to abandoned or unregistered vehicles etc etc

Yesss words were exchanged and security guard told me to stop talking or come down and he will tase me ?? lmao I told this Wilbur guard to knock on my door..He refused as we all know..

Then our past Board member Paul jensen decided to join in and give guard my info...Like I cared..This is the same EX Board member who I took to court last year and stuck with LAWYERS Bill...Maybe he hasn't learned a lesson yet ?

Another Canadian sticking his toes in Americans business

Remember Trump says: They are just visitors to our country lol

I notified police and they came and laughed and said security guard is just one of those guys mad because he couldn't make it as a cop....

Bottom line is Our Board has our property under guard from a company that recruits off craigslist ..???...Threats to me are worthless..But this kind of patrol is a joke

THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ANYTHING WITH OUT CALL PHOENIX PD...WHY DO WE STILL HAVE 2 STEPS HERE RATHER THAN POLICE

Money issue?? Maybe quit spending our HOA money on feeding winter guests and parties...MANY WHO ARE JUST RENTERS AND not even owners>??

Yes Renters not Owners $$$$
Like Welfare here in Winter