Friday, November 13, 2015

Many Complaints about Phone in Office

Yesterday I was stopped by a great new couple who had just bought in our building.

As we introduced ourselves they said that their sale contract showed the wrong parking space number and if I knew it ?

I said I did not but try the office tomorrow they will be happy to let them you know!

Well that opened a can of worms, He said I have called this office over 30 times in last 2 days and no answer ever!

I SAID WELCOME TO ANASAZI...... LOL

He then said well I have been a negotiator for over 25 years and will run for board here.......

Well that led to a 30 minute fill in about the politics here at Anasazi and he seemed like someone who meant business ?  Maybe we need a few more Tough Full Timers here that wont fall for the B.S ..being played out here this winter..He has been filled in in all aspects here and invited to full time group

Tonight I was stopped by long time resident Adeline  in build 16 and she also states that she has tried to call numerous times in last 2 weeks and can never get through

I have to say from personal experience I have had many calls to office and if no answer , I always got a call back verry shortly...Others apparently not having the same luck


Now we know Wayne is on vacation or off from 11/6 -11/16...... and Deserves it..But the office must continue to work ?