Monday, September 15, 2014

Front Gate Calls

As of late I have been receiving many calls a day from front gate which is linked to my cell phone, On Friday
I had 6 and they come at any hour starting at 5am -1pm..I brought this up to Wayne and he said he also had other residents mention the same problem. It seems that some evenings we have a drive through back between build 4 and 8 ..

Not sure of the reason...But when you have a lot of in and out traffic It usually is not a good sign..On Saturday night I had 3 calls and did not open gate but watched each time from my patio as the cars went to that area...Advice is Do Not Open Gate ..We can stop some of this unwanted traffic by doing so.. Next step find out what is causing the Dairy Queen Like Drive Thru back in those buildings mostly in evening hours