Friday, October 13, 2017

Liability and Safety Issue Here ...YESSSSSS

My Unhappy email  Message for Wayne and Board today
>> to Wayne
Well according to our security guard you have made a deal to allow these oversized dogs to stay in building 5. You will hear from many residents today and I guarantee this is not going to be a peaceful weekend here if these dogs remain here. I had a heated exchange with your RoboCop security guard last night before I tore him to shreds. He told us that we should start looking out our door before we get in or stay away from the elevator we're supposed to change our way of living for two-week renters with dangerous dogs

Sorry buddy not happening I have a feeling this is going to come to bite you back in your ass I'm just documenting this is the 5TH mail ....as many residents are seriously discussing some sort of action or suit. If these dogs come near my door or come near my dog I can only imagine what will happen to them. And if they bite somebody this weekend it's going to be you we search for and take the court...severe liabilities

OF COURSE NO REPLY FROM OFFICE...!!