Thursday, October 5, 2017

80 lb out of control Dogs here

SHORT TERM RENTERS WITH 80 POUND PIT BULLS THEY CANT CONTROL ??

BUILDING 5 UNIT 308.......ANOTHER SHORT TERM RENTAL UNIT !!!

Email to office this evening

Dear Wayne, Last evening Maggie and I opened front door to take dog for a walk , as we did a renter in 307 was walking her 75-90 pound pit bulls  2 of them and could not keep control and they tried to get in my door.I slammed it shut and waited a moment and opened door slightly and asked politely  asked if she was heading for unit or elevator and  and then she SNAPPED BACK and said she could move them if I didnt keep opening my door.

I then told her 25 lb limit here and she sarcastically said they were 24 lbs and elevator closed..As she got off I yelled down to her we were homeowners not a short renter and we have rules here and her dogs were overweight and not under control and I was reporting her..Do I need to make a formal complaint in your office, as one they are over weight and two I am worried about SAFETY with them not able to be controlled..or is this something I should also make police report..I look to your reply on how this will be handled before I move forward in any other complaints..Thank you Michael Sansone Build 5

More info this morning

This morning I received an email from Wayne stating he will address the dog issue today. Time will tell. This morning the lady with the giant dogs knocked on my door after I left a note on her door explaining we were worried for our safety because she cannot handle these large dogs. She then stated she isn't a dog person and the renters from Canada had to leave immediately yesterday because their visas had expired and if they didn't return to Canada immediately they could not come here for 10 years under the new Trump rules.

If we're lucky maybe a few more out of the winter Canadians will lose visas also due to our great president. We had no idea this was a bonus when we elected him.

Shows how bright these folks are that they didn't know that their visas were going to expire..lol

Bottom line no one should be walking the Halls scaring neighbors with 90 lb Pit Bulls that can't be controlled by the owner on a leash

And you wonder why the full-time residents are fed up with the Short term and  "Some" winter visitors who decide they don't have to follow the rules on their all-inclusive vacation here...friggin jokes they are
Email from Wayne this morning


:Good evening
We will certainly contact this renter and homeowner and let them know it's a 25 lb weight limit on dogs can you please confirm what unit number she came out of thank you

Resident email:

Here is comment  from lady in 208

She's bldg 5 # 308 those dogs kept shaylin awake, so I went banging on the door untill she opened it.She lied & said they were tiny dogs I never saw them. Stephanie geier 208

It's starting here already....