Friday, September 8, 2017

More bullshit from Wayne

My email to Wayne

I am also having a hospice furniture delivered this morning between 7 and 9 they will not be denied access to bring this furniture. I never received a reply on yesterday's issue. Today will not be an issue..!!!......Mike #305

Wayne's bull shit reply:
In response to your email on 9-7-17 at 415 pm. I spoke with the painting supervisor about this. They were not aware anyone was denied access to the building. The crew will be spoke to on this very topic.

My Reply:

I talked to the painter and he was a jerk he said I don't think the lady wanted to work today that was his smartass answer. Hospice of the Valley documented this and said they were going to make a report with whoever handles this And in regards to this morning I don't want any issues with this furniture piece being delivered. And I do mean there will be no issues this morning I stayed home from work to are sure this will be a smooth transition. Thank you for the reply but declining medical help here is a serious issue haven't decided on what we're going to do about it yet