Friday, September 29, 2017

Incompetent ?

EMAIL EXCHANGE TODAY


Webb Seller webseller757@XXcom

9:07 AM (7 hours ago)

to WayneSharon

Good morning this is Michael and building 5 last Thursday we had no Hall cleaners was not sure if it was because they were still painting and yesterday we still had no hall cleaners.. the carpets and halls in building 5 look like hell is it possible to get this done today so we don't have another weekend of living in a mess????..Thank you Mike build 5



Wayne Yurk wyurk@associatedasset.com

9:14 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
Good morning
This will be taking care of today.

Respectfully,


Webb Seller webseller757XXXX

3:46 PM (30 minutes ago)

to Wayne
Thank you, appreciate the reply...But NO one ever showed to clean today ??  





Sharon Clark sclark@associatedasset.com

9:31 AM (6 hours ago)

to meWayne
Michael,

I just walked all 4 floors of building 5.  Other than the fourth floor stairwell landing where it looks like the wind blew some leaves in onto the carpet, I honestly do not see any messy areas in the hallways.  If you would be so kind as to take a picture of the problem areas and email them to me with the location, I would be very appreciative and will send the cleaning crew over to take care of it immediately.

Thank you.

Webb Seller webseller757@XXXX

4:09 PM (9 minutes ago)
to Sharon
Are you serious?? The carpets haven't been vacuum in two weeks if you walk the floor 3 you see stuff all over the carpets?  Don't worry I'll vacuum and the other neighbors and I will dust all the railings on our floor. But please don't insult me and say you look at this carpet On My Level and it's not dirty




   SOMEONE NEEDS NEW GLASSES