Thursday, February 11, 2016

Resident Email & Thought

Mike,
I know you're out of town but I watched from my own balcony an idiot driver that didn't have access through our gate drive IN through out OUT gate in her SUV as the gate was closing which she slammed into, nearly causing her SUV to FLIP OVER as the gate put her SUV on 2 wheels!

 Thankfully we apparently have a gate made for fort Knox,  it didn't cause damage to our gate!

 Fortunately she was honest and went to the office and told them of her idiocy and showed Wayne, who ran, literally, to examine the damage, and how bad our gate f**ked up her vehicle...

but should we talk about putting reverse spike strips in to deter these idiots from swerving IN to the OUT gate?..

.I wish I had it on camera for u. 

Nonetheless, the HOA shouldn't have to pay for this BS.

Collin Ross  Build 5