Thursday, October 22, 2015

Board Meeting... Story Hour ?

I will not be able to attend this week's board meeting and look to those reporters who send me an update from meetings on the nights I work with grief families, I have been asked to speak to a new Grief group here in Phoenix with over 3000 members.

 Feel this is more important than the story hour our board has for this month

They plan on having story hour or NARRATIVE about the things coming here in the future, YET We have not seen any progress in last 4 months, So maybe we have them wondering about the full time residents new concern for our community...More Talk and planning for the snow bird and snow pigeon arrival. Along with more stories of Budget and Reserves

Thanks to all who keep me updated in minutes of meetings since it takes 2 months to publish them here