Saturday, July 25, 2015

Another Aggravated Full Time Resident

Received this email Friday !!


Nick Hermann  7/24/2015                                         

8:38 PM (11 hours ago)
to me
Hi There,

I see where you guys are having lots of problems in Building 5, but I just wanted to add that we are having some as well over her in Building 12.  There are two younger kids (20 somethings) that arrived at the beginning of the summer to Unit 126 C.  They have dogs and they NEVER have them on a leash.   This also presents a hazard to me. 

I use a cain and I am not quick on my feet.  I could easily trip and fall dodging this vicious creature and heaven knows Anasazi does not need another lawsuit.  

In addition, I constantly smell marijuana coming out of their unit and they are always parking in the guest spot.  I'm not sure what spot is assigned to the unit, or that they have been granted to use, but they have left their blue Honda civic parked in the guest spot for a few days at least 3 times this summer.  

Additionally, there is a white cargo van that parks in front of the elevator that is in front of 126 C that takes up two spots and it is very ascetically unappealing - it hurts my property values!  I think that they may be taking up the assigned spot to 126 C, but am not entirely sure.  When I see the van there, I usually see the blue Honda Civic in the guest spot.  

There is also a woman that parks her light blue Chrysler Seabring hardtop convertible in the guest spot overnight on a consistent basis.  I saw her get out yesterday and she looks perfectly healthy to me.  Not a cripple like me.  She usually does it when the handicap spot on the south end is occupied and she will take her handicap hangtag out of the window.  I see her do this frequently when other handicap spots are open.  

Who is responsible for enforcing these things?  As full time residents, we are stuck dealing with people that don't follow the rules. 

 We pay an AWFUL LOT every month to live in this community in HOA dues and such and I just do not see rules being enforced to the extent they should be.  If I cannot swim in the pool at 1amam, these people should not be able to abuse the system this way.  

I also want to know, why are our HOA board members not walking the grounds to enforce these things.  

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.  I don't even know if moving is an option for me, as these destructive acts by part time/short term renters wreak havoc on my property values!!! 

What is a war veteran to do?!

Thanks,

Nick