Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reader Complaint??

Last weekend after posting a very nice Passover and Easter post on Saturday,

Anasazi Talk put up a bit of humor posting the below picture...... but it offended 1 person who left us this comment..I thought I would Share, Just in case you wonder the variety of emails and calls I receive on a weekly basis....Yep !!! I Know



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "As Stated": 

As a Christian resident of this community, I am applied that this would be posted in a forum that is supposed to be used to better our living environment. This is as bigoted as demeaning someone because of their race. 

Any person that practices religion would find this offensive, as you are supposed to love one another and not be cruel. I'm quite sure atheists would feel the same...