Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Heating or Air Conditioning Troubles ?

On Friday I went to use my heat..Yes Heat and found my unit was not working, I called Sharon in office and asked her for a referral. She did a great job in giving me a company called Comfort Experts.

The 2 owners Ryan and Ryan were at my 7am appt this morning at 7 sharp and talk about a couple of nice guys,After inspecting unit it turned out to be a capacitor and the charge including service call was about a $100, I had another guy look this weekend and though he might have to replace the unit, It was bought 8 years ago. I dismissed him and am glad I called Ryan...Mike Build 5


CHECK THEM OUT



“We have your comfort, safety and convenience in mind….”

Since 2011, Comfort Experts has been dedicated to providing the best indoor comfort solutions for families and businesses in the Phoenix metro area including, Scottsdale, Mesa, South Chandler, South Gilbert and the surrounding cities. We pride ourselves in exceptional service for our customers. You can count on us to provide you with a high quality HVAC system and solution that fits your home and office. In Arizona, we have earned the reputation for doing the job right the first time for thousands of clients.
We are the Carrier Factory authorized service company which assures the quality of our HVAC services. Also Comfort Experts is a BBB (Best Business Bureau) accredited HVAC contractor in Arizona.






  • 2211

    Meet The Owners

    Ryan Cronstrom and Ryan Mikita


  • Comfort Experts

    754 N Palo Verde
    Mesa, AZ 85207
    (480) 628-0965Ryan@azcomfortexperts.com

  • Call Now! 480-628-0965