Saturday, January 4, 2014

HOA MONEY ??

Lets start from the beginning of this fiasco that has gone on over a year, In October of 2012 I notified our board that I was running for a seat on board, Immediately I started to receive letters from Boards Attorney as they tried to stop me from running, This was after I was asked for 4 proxies on our trust here at Anasazi, After providing 4 separate document stating I was the voice and vote of our trust our board said at meeting Proxies were no longer needed?? Hmmmmm, After much litigation I was put on ballot and the support was great I received 118 votes losing to Russ Harris by 13 votes although I did receive almost 25% of the vote of residents, Later on this year in July Again we were harassed with letters from HOA Lawyer and out trust lawyer took action and were told many of board actions were not being handled right by their own attorney and things quieted down a bit!!

Then in November when hearing Robert Burchmore was stepping down I wrote the board and informed them That I believed I should be appointed to his position as I had the next highest amount of votes in election. 2 weeks later our Board holds a emergency meeting to adopt a new by law that would prevent me from running for board again this year,...This is where it makes you wonder ??

  They passed the by law with only 20% of vote received when all other bylaws passed at Anasazi  required 51%,

At the meeting many residents wanted the vote held till more was told about the new by - laws, But Brian Mcbride said it was passing that night no matter what ??  Well also at meeting Janet again disclosed that they spent MANY MANY HOURS with Attorney in regards to this matter...HOW MUCH OF OUR HOA FEE'S have been wasted with a personal vendetta by board members. Yes all that are in loop know Brian Mcbride has had a personal vendetta against me since exposing his wife as and him being a board member selling most real estate here at Anasazi, I always believed this was a conflict of interest in my opinion. So HOW MANY LAWYERS HOURS HAVE WE PAID FOR...

3 years ago when Ralph Avery a Resident here ran against the board he also was attacked and after serving as Anasazi's Insurance agent for many many years his firm was dismissed by our current board.after he was not elected    .Hmmmm ??

A few residents have approached office asking for document from lawyer stating 20% of vote was legal and yet for it to be produced to the residents that asked for this paperwork

So now I have to decide if I am going to take our board to legal action over this last bit of scandal...How much more HOA  monies will be wasted yet again, It seems very much like our Board wants no one new in their click

I think maybe they should spend time with financials which always seem to be months late when requested by owners at board meetings,or using all this wasted money to have heated pools during the winter ,etc etc I also think that all legal fees paid for this incident be revealed to residents as this is out money not the Boards to waste away. For those who need proof,  I have all letters from Both Attorneys for those that want to see how this vendetta transpired, and the money being wasted

I am speaking with attorney of our trust this week concerning these somewhat scandalous things happening at my home and will keep apprised of legal action if needed

BOTTOM LINE is be careful if you decide to run against this board, they want to keep their secrets between themselves, we need changes here at Anasazi if we want to continue the way of life we have all seeked here, Janet after speaking with many residents, you have lost much respect from this community by following Mr Mcbrides antics...His personal vendetta is costing us all money and its our money he is wasting.
also Janet Frintner when asked about her selling real estate at a meeting last year in 2012 she become agitated and said she no longer sells real estate at Anasazi..YET in September 2013 she was the agent on a unit in building 15. Our board has their own set of rules and they benefit by them ...

IN CLOSING:  This board should have never been allowed to sneak this vote in with 20% after 51% was always needed if this doesn't raise an eyebrow or 2, You need to wake up..Many residents at meeting wanted vote held up .But were refused........SCANDALOUS   AND SHAMEFUL

whether you supported my bid for the board or not is immaterial, it the antics and wasting of our money that should have your attention, If it happened to me it can happen to any of you who decide to oppose this bunch

Thank you Michael Sansone Build 5