Friday, March 18, 2016

Michael Latz ???? New Board Member ??

•NEW BOARD MEMBER AND HE DOESN’T LIVE HERE ????

Some yelp reviews on Michael Lantz and his Hoa Company,
ALL reviews’ were in last year
Many questions why the owner of a HOA company would run for our board AND NOT LIVE HERE ?
Mr Michael Latz I am not going anywhere , have been writing blog here since 2008 and Facebook page last year, and a 12 year full time resident..
Blog was sold recently and had over 3500 readers a week
The attorney could not stop it, the board could not and you WILL not stop it either..1st Amendment is a right that even this "Board" cant compete with
THE QUESTION IS WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT YOU !! ..
Hoping you have not set your sites on Anasazi as one of your HOA properties! The reviews say it all
Im easy to find if you would like to discuss your idea's for Anasazi...Many minds are inquiring and we will keep "Friends of Anasazi" Page on Facebook up to date always..Join if interested in reading the inside truth here
*******************************************************************
SOME RECENT REVIEWS OF HIS COMPANY !

Mark D.
• Prescott, AZ
2/13/2016
I purchased a townhouse at Villa Seville at 28th st. and Clarendon in July, 2015

. This property is managed by Mickey Latz of Golden Valley Property Management.

I have been very satisfied with the management of the property up until recently. I misplaced my card to get in the pool so I had to order another one. The charge for the replacement was $25.00. The card took several weeks to come so it was necessary for me to remind Golden Valley that I had not received it. The card finally came so I decided to take a 3 day weekend and was looking forward to spending time by the pool before it gets too hot. Unfortunately, my pool card would not open the pool gate so evidently it was not programmed properly or the gate is malfunctioning. I contacted BSN who is theoretically the security for the property including the pool. The attendant that answered indicated that he couldn't help and I would have to call back Monday. I contacted Golden Valley after hours and no one answered the phone so I left a message. I emailed Mickey Latz to let him know what was going on and how disappointed I was. He responded back to me immediately as he always does, however his only solution was to borrow a neighbor's key.
I am a traveling nurse and do not know anyone in this complex well enough to ask them for their key. I have never lived in a townhome before with a property management company before but in my opinion this wasn't very good customer service or service recovery given the fact that the pool card that was sent didn't work. I was kind of skeptical of the other reviews I had read about Golden Valley however now I'm wondering if there is some credence to what is being reported.
*****************************************************
Victoria B.
• Mesa, AZ
9/9/2015
They got a 1 only because I could not give them a negative number. <<<< Mickey L>>>>. is rude, unprofessional and useless
and he trains the staff to be the same way. Our property has continually declined since they have taken over and many bad decisions have been made. When I reached out to him with my concerns he did not reply, I contacted him a second time and replied with a rude one line response, telling me I had an attitude. We pay over $3000.00 a year in HOA fees and get treated like dog poop! Stay far away, they are not anyone you want to do business with.
********************************************************************

Jami L.
• Phoenix, AZ
9/1/2015
GVPM is the worst! They've been managing a property I own for less than a year and we've had 4 managers.
Now the property is being managed by the >>>>President/Owner Mickey Latz.<<<<<<
I was hopeful that once he stepped in we'd see some improvements, but unfortunately the incompetency remains consistent. There is an extreme lack of organization and professionalism. My HOA made a huge mistake my hiring them and I hope they reconsider renewing the contract at the end of the term. They are doing a disservice to the community and homeowners. My next step is to report them to the real estate board. Please stop hiring this terrible company!
*************************************************************
• Bianca B.
• Phoenix, AZ
8/19/2015
Terrible - we have had no landscaping in front of several townhomes for years because they will not fix the watering system, so there is literally nothing but dirt in front of my unit. They most likely hired a cheap company to paint, because it is peeling off everywhere (has for years) and they used that as an excuse as to why they couldn't do the landscaping. Prior management would have never tolerated all the things they tolerate. No one comes to check on the community, so they have to be notified and even then, don't count on them doing anything. High turnover...our property manager is ever changing. I think at this point the owner of the company is managing our account. He has no empathy for homeowners. HOA meetings are regularly cancelled. People in the office are rude and seem to have zero respect for their customers, the homeowners. Sorry to say I have consistently been disappointed by Golden Valley and wish we could get rid of them.

************************************************************************************
SO THE QUESTION IS ??      WHY DOES A PERSON THAT NOT LIVE HERE WANT TO BE ON BOARD? 

WHY DO WE WANT A NON RESIDENT BOARD MEMBER....

SOME THINGS NEED TO CHANGED HERE..
*************************************************************************